Our engineering team has a wide range of experience in providing innovative, reliable and cost effective timber treatment operations for our customers.
- Site Evaluations – whether you want to invest in a brand new timber treatment operation or want to upgrade or relocate existing facilities, our engineering team will consider all initial requirements including all current industry legislation.
- Project Design and Fulfilment – from simple technical requirements to full turn-key projects of fully automated treatment plants, our team will focus on treatment efficiency, reliability and cost control for you.
- Plant Control and Management – Our stand alone Tantreat® program offers the plant manager and owner the tools to effectively manage the quality of treatment.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance – we offer cost effective and proven maintenance packages from our own experienced field engineers to help make sure your treatment operation is running as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
- Breakdown Support – should the worst occur and your treatment plant does breakdown, the experience of our engineering coordinator or service engineers could be vital. Either simple advice over the phone or an emergency site visit will get our plant up and running as soon as possible.
For further details contact your regional account manager.