Vacsol® Azure the clear choice
Vacsol® is available in either a Ready to Use formulation or a concentrate formulation for the treatment of appearance grade timber.
Vasol® Azure is independently verified by Ecospecifier Global as likely to contribute to the achievement of Green Building ratings credits
Vacsol® Azure RTU preservative incorporates carbon-based and biodegradable triazole and synthetic pyrethroid active constituents in a hydrocarbon solvent carrier systems, often known as Light Organic Solvent Preservative or LOSP. Supplied with a range of solution strength and optional additives, Vacsol® Azure RTU provides customers with a tailored preservative system for their specific wood protection requirement.
- The moisture content and dimensions of the wood products are not affected.
- Ideal for remanufactured and engineered wood products.
- Effective protection against fungal decay and insect attack for above-ground (H3.1) applications.
- Suitable for H2 applications, exposed trusses, laminated beams, flooring and ceiling boards
- For H3 applications when used with an exterior protective coating
Latest News:August 11th 2021
Tanalith® E and Vacsol® Azure® have been independently verified by Ecospecifier Global and acheived Green Star certification.